- This event has passed.
February 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Knights of Momus Grand Night Parade is Mardi Gras! Galveston’s largest parade. It features floats, marching bands, dignitaries, bead throwing and more. The parade starts at 23rd and Seawall Boulevard, turns right on 25th Street and continues to Mechanic Street. Then, it goes right on Mechanic Street to 20th Street, left on 20th to The Strand. Left on Strand and end at the Railroad Museum.
Knights of Momus Grand Night Parade (Float Ride)
Member Price: $150.00 Non-Member Price: $275.00
*Includes processing fees
Click and download the KB Liability Waiver and the Momus Waiver
KB Float Rules (Read these)
- PARKING FOR GAMBRINUS AND MOMUS PARADE IS AT THE FLOAT BARN LOCATED AT 7817 BAYSIDE AVENUE, GALVESTON, TX. THERE IS PARKING ON THE STREET. DO NOT BLOCK
- THERE WILL NOT BE A SHUTTLE. YOU WILL NEED TO FIND A RIDE TO PARADE LINEUP. MOMUS LINEUP AREA IS LOCATED AT 22ND STREET AND AVENUE P.
- TELL YOUR LYFT, UBER, GETME, OR TAXI DRIVER TO TAKE YOU TO 22ND STREET AND AVENUE P.
- ARRIVAL TIME FOR FLOAT 2PM-5PM. MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE THERE AN HOUR BEFORE FLOAT LEAVES.
- YOU WILL BE TAKEN BACK TO THE FLOAT BARN TO YOUR VEHICLE.