- This event has passed.
February 3 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Aquarius Parade is one of the island’s longest parades. Come and enjoy the lights, bands and beads!
Cost: Members and Non-Members: $52.00 ($50+fees). BRING YOUR OWN BEADS!
Click and download the KB Liability Waiver
KB Float Rules (Read these)
- PARADE STARTS AT 12PM AND WILL BEGIN AT 57TH AND THE SEAWALL.
- YOU PROVIDE YOUR OWN BEADS. BYOB (BRING YOUR OWN BEADS)
- THERE IS NO SHUTTLE. PARKING IS AT THE FLOAT BARN LOCATED AT 7817 BAYSIDE AVENUE, GALVESTON, TX YOU WILL NEED TO FIND A RIDE TO PARADE LINEUP LOCATED AT 57TH AND SEAWALL. TELL YOUR LYFT, UBER, GETME, OR TAXI TO DROP YOU TO KROGER ON THE SEAWALL.
- YOU MAY BEGIN LOADING THE FLOAT AT 9:30 AM. MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON THE FLOAT BY 11AM.
- YOU WILL BE TAKEN BACK TO THE FLOAT BARN TO YOUR VEHICLE